INTEGRATIVE MEDICAL AND NATUROPATHIC CENTRE
The Holistic Way
We believe that happiness and well-being doesn't just come from taking a pill. We embrace an approach that honours the body, mind and spirit alongside the use of appropriate conventional and herbal therapies.
At Narayani Wellness Medical, our team consists of integrative and holistic medical doctors and naturopaths trained in functional medicine.
Our passion lies in treating the true cause of illness and our approach prioritises:
- Gut health and healing
- Food as medicine
- Optimising biochemistry (the body processes) and
- Emotional & spiritual well-being.
We love working collaboratively with our patients to ensure our treatment plans are tailored specifically to each person.
Want to see one of our practitioners?
Why Gut Health?
Our practitioners each have a special interest in gut health and emotional wellbeing. To view our practitioners, click here.
We believe the origin of illness is found in the gut and what we digest. The complex role that the gut plays in our health is fascinating. It has an intimate relationship with our mood and brain function, our hormonal system, and our immune system. Given that our gut contains 75-85% of our immune system, we see it as a significant part of getting to the root cause of any immune related disorders.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Stress, anxiety, and/or depression
- Frequent colds or an autoimmune condition such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Constant bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, food intolerances
- Hormonal concerns such as menstrual concerns, headaches, or food cravings
- Suffer from skin conditions such as acne, rosacea or dermatitis
- Weight issues
- Feeling toxic and wanting to create a clean environment for healthy living
We are experienced in the management of digestive issues such as:
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Dysbiosis (bacterial imbalance)
- Leaky Gut
- Food Intolerances particularly FODMAP, histamine, salicylate, oxalate, lactose, gluten and diary.
Let us help you. Get in touch with us on (03) 9036 3318, or click to BOOK.