BHSc Naturopathy with distinction, BPH Nutrition
Rachel is a warm and empathetic naturopath who values connecting with people and developing honest, authentic relationships. Growing up and experiencing her own health hurdles, Rachel realised the importance of having a healthy, balanced mind, body and spirit. In addition to Rachel’s wellness journey, her upbringing on a farm instilled in her a love, appreciation and respect for nature. It’s no surprise that her past, coupled with her ambitious, vibrant personality, meant she pursed a career in health and a life fulfilling her passion for helping others.
It is Rachel’s belief that self-awareness and self-acceptance is cornerstone to living your best life. Outside of her pursuit in helping others, Rachel stays happy and grounded through yoga, socialising with friends, cooking delicious food and being surrounded by music.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) with distinctions
- Bachelor of Public Health (Nutrition)
- Accredited member of Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
- Registered practitioner with Australian Natural Register of Accredited Natural Therapists (ANRANT)
- I Quit Sugar Expert
Rachel is registered with all major health funds allowing private health insurance rebates for on the spot consultations.
Rachel's blogs and recipes:
- Leaky Gut. Do you have it and what to do about it?
- Why your IBS could actually be Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Are prebiotics good or bad in SIBO?
- Recipe: Warm Sweet Potato and lentil Salad
- Recipe: Fermented Curried Cauliflower
- When to get help and when to do it alone
- Recipe: Choc Mint Cheesecake Swirl
- The top 5 questions I get asked about gluten
- Veggie Broth Your Thyroid Will Love
BHSc Naturopathy with distinction
Lucy is a kindhearted naturopath who readily connects with each of her unique patients. She is a compassionate listener and an enthusiastic problem solver, who enjoys researching and finding answers to challenging questions. Her advice and treatments are developed from honest conversation with clients about their own personal goals.
After having studied the majority of her Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) in Perth, Lucy moved to Melbourne in 2016 where she graduated with distinction from Endeavour College of Natural Health. Lucy is now an accredited member of the Australian Natural Therapist Association (ANTA).
Her areas of professional expertise include digestive issues, allergies, skin complaints, hormonal imbalances, anxiety, low mood and food intolerances. Lucy’s approach to healing incorporates improving the gut microflora, correcting biochemical pathways, self-empowerment and utilising food as medicine.
Lucy recognises that each person has a different story to tell and greets each new client with an open mind. Getting active outdoors and enjoying the beautiful Australian landscape is Lucy’s personal key to staying focused, heart-centered and happy. She has an adventurous spirit and is always ready to tackle a new challenge with positivity and perseverance.
Lucy is registered with all major health funds allowing private health insurance rebates on the spot for consultations.
An appointment with Lucy is available Monday to Friday for consultations.
Lucy's blogs and recipes: